You will receive a video in English guiding you step by step on how to fill out, mail, and check the status of your DACA application. Additionally, we have provided a list of the required documents, dividers to organize your case, a list of questions to know before you begin, and answers to frequently asked questions.
DACA requires the following:
1. You are at least 15 year old.
2. You were born after June 15, 1981.
3. You have lived in the US continuously since June 15, 2007 until now.
4. You were here in the US on June 15, 2012.
5. You are submitting your DACA Request while living in the US
6. You were undocumented on June 15, 2012.
7. You are currently in school or you graduated with a Diploma or GED or you are an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States.
8. You have NOT been arrested for a felony or a misdemeanor.
9. You are NOT currently in and have NOT been in deportation proceedings.
10. You do NOT have TPS, a valid Visa or a pending case.
11. You have NOT traveled outside of the US on or after June 15, 2007.