Tutorial para FOIA al departamento de USCIS
Do you need to know the decision made on your case?
Have you submitted a case and never knew what the outcome was?
Do you think there may be a case filed on your behalf, but you are not sure?
Do you need information about an arrest?
Don’t live in doubt, request the information today.
This is a complete tutorial in Spanish where I guide you step by step on how to send a request to obtain this information.
The USCIS department will have information on:
* Encounters with immigration, r
* Records of removal, detention, and deportation,
* Petitions and documents that were sent with the petitions,
* Decisions on petitions and
* Information on Advance Paro Requests
- Step by step instructions on how to complete the form
- Examples to help you complete the form
- Instructions on how to send your Application by mail
- Information on how to check the status of your Application Need to know the decision made on your case?